Want to get a better idea of what permaculture really is and what it can do?
Permaculture design is an effective tool to help you really make a difference while living abundantly, whether by gaining access to healthier food, reducing pollution, healing the earth, creating more economic stability, or building stronger and healthier communities. Explore what permaculture can do for you and your life. Be the change you want to see!
We'll take a tour of Our Permaculture Farm and then learn about some of the tools we used to build it.
Permaculture can help you:
• Grow healthy, organic food with little maintenance needed, by working with nature
• Use permaculture principles even in an apartment or condo
• Reduce costs of living
• Tap into or help build supportive community networks
• Achieve more economic stability
• Design your life toward more health and abundance
Join us at this informative, lively and interactive lecture.
Koreen is a permaculture and edible landscape designer and is in demand as a keynote and transformational speaker on the subject of abundant living.