This introductory class also offers an insight to the Permaculture Design Course. We are located on a 10-acre farm which is being built using permaculture principles. Lunch is being prepared by our resident chef, Shelley Jaffe. Shelley is also holding Farm-To-Table cooking classes utilizing our locally grown plants, see calendar for details.
Permaculture can help you:
• Grow healthy, organic food with little maintenance needed, by working with nature
• Use permaculture principles even in an apartment or condo
• Reduce costs of living
• Tap into or help build supportive community networks
• Achieve more economic stability
• Design your life toward more health and abundance
Join us at this informative, lively and interactive lecture.
Koreen is a permaculture and edible landscape designer and is in demand as a keynote and transformational speaker on the subject of abundant living.